Kabatas - Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro Line
Istanbul Kabatas-Mecidiyekoy-Mahmutbey (KMM) Metro Line is a mass transportation railway system, constructed between Mecidiyekoy and Mahmutbey districts of Istanbul. At 22.5 km long and includes 19 stations, the KMM metro line is one of the most ambitious civil engineering projects in Turkey.
Prota delivers the engineering design of the project by using Building Information Modeling (BIM) technology. Due to the unique approach that relied on cooperation and trust between all stakeholders, the project continues at full steam.
Moreover, It is the first metro project in Turkey designed on a BIM platform using 5D technology. Entire design works of the project were performed by BIM experts of Prota.
Within the scope of the project, Prota performed the following services;
- Track-way alignment engineering and railroad design services
- NATM – TBM tunnel design
- Architectural design
- Structural, geotechnical and bracing system design
- Mechanical and fire alarm systems design services
- Electrical and electromechanical system design,
- Line electrification, catenary system design
- Acoustic and vibration design