Construction of Prota Designed Ucyol - Buca Light Rail System Commences
Tendered by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the new light rail system will be built to service between Ucyol and Buca districts of Izmir and is scheduled to begin service by 2025.
The Prota designed metro line will be 13.5 km long with 11 stations. Estimated to carry 291.000 passengers daily, the metro line will serve the increasing numbers of population in Izmir.
Within the scope of the project, Prota provided the following services;
- Track-way Alignment Engineering and Railway Design
- Architectural and Finishing Works Design
- Structural, Geotechnical and Tunnel Design
- Electrical and Electromechanical System Design
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Fire Safety Engineering and Control System Design
- Acoustic and Vibration Design
- Traffic Plan and Landscape Design
- Preparation of Cost Estimates, Bills of Quantities and Tender Documents