Our Design Services for Istanbul’s Kadikoy - Sultanbeyli Metro Line Are Being Delivered With BIM Technology
Our multidisciplinary design services for 18.8 km long Istanbul’s Kadikoy – Sultanbeyli metro line project are being delivered in BIM (Building Information Modeling) environment.
The metro line is planned to be under operation in the second half of 2020.
Within the scope of the project, our design services include;
- Track-way Alignment Engineering and Railway Design
- Architectural and Finishing Works Design
- Structural, Geotechnical and Tunnel Design
- Electrical and Electromechanical System Design
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Fire Safety Engineering and Control System Design
- Data Collection, Mapping and Soil Investigation Works
- Traffic Plan and Landscape Design
- Preparation of Cost Estimates, Bills of Quantities and Tender Documents