Prota Software Team Organized Another Seminar In Malaysia
On October 13th 2016, Prota Software team organized another seminar in Sabah, Malaysia on the following topics;
- Earthquake resistant building design methodologies
- Design principles based on Eurocode 8 with special focus on Malaysian National Annex
- BIM (Building Information Modeling) integration with ProtaStructure
- Automatic preparation of all detail drawings using ProtaDetails
- Introduction to major improvements and new features of the new release of ProtaStructure 2016 and ProtaDetails 2016
Prota’s CEO Joseph Kubin, ProtaStructure Product Manager Mustafa Tan, ProtaDetails Product Manager Altug Guler and Prota Asia General Manager Nigel Watts presented as keynote speakers in this event.
Certified by the Institute of Civil Engineers in Malaysia, the seminar took place in Kota Kinabalu, the capital of the state of Sabah, Malaysia and more than 100 professional engineers across Malaysia have attended to the seminar.
Check for the new release sp7 of ProtaStructure 2016, which is fully incorporated with new codes for both new building design and rehabilitation of existing structures.