SE-50EEE, International Conference on Earthquake Engineering, 2013
Prota participated in the conference SE-50EEE, International Conference on Earthquake Engineering held from 29 to 31 May 2013 in Skopje, Macedonia.
We have been contributed to the Seismic Retrofitting of Structures and Protection of Historic Buildings Session of this conference which is one of the most important moments in marking the 50th anniversary of the 1963 Skopje Earthquake. The aim of the conference is to share experiences, exchange the knowledge of the latest research results and design innovations in the field of earthquake engineering.
- Lessons from Damaging Earthquakes
- Engineering Seismology
- Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering
- Dynamic Analysis of Structures and Seismic Codes
- Experimental Mechanics, Control of Structures and Structural Health Monitoring
- Seismic Retrofit of Structures and Protection of Historic Buildings
- Societal, Economical and Managerial Aspects