Prioritization of High Seismic Risk Provinces and Public Buildings
Under the scope of the project, Prota developed a methodology study for the prioritization of high seismic risk provinces and public facilities in Turkey and prepared a report including standards for the retrofitting feasibility studies;
- Task 1: Preliminary Study
- Task 2: Development a methodology for the prioritization of high seismic risk provinces in Turkey and preparing a list of the provinces from the one with the highest risk to the one with the lowest (completed)
- Task 3: Improvement the currently available methodology for the prioritization of seismically vulnerable public facilities and create a form that would include the required information and data to be filled in by the related provinces in order to create inventories and prioritization lists of buildings by province (completed)
- Task 4: Development of a methodology for feasibility studies for seismic retrofitting of public facilities.
- Task 5: Final Report Preparation.