Turkmenistan Glass Factory
Prota performed architectural and engineering design services of Turkmenistan Glass Factory which was constructed by Turkey's Tepe Turkmen Construction. Covering about 110.000 m², the factory is located in the Derweze district of Turkmenistan’s Akhal province.
The glass plant was designed to produce seven types of glass products, including transparent and tinted, laminated and tempered glass with a thickness of four millimeters, and 85 million units of various transparent and colored glass containers.
Within the scope of the project, Prota provided the following services;
- Structural engineering design services
- Architectural design services
- Electrical and Mechanical design services
- Landscape design services
- Preparation of cost estimates, bill of quantities and tender documents
- Consultancy services for geotechnical works.